Bloch BL S0176L Superlative Pointe Shoes - Regular Shank
Bloch introduces S0176L.The Axi Stretch is one of Bloch's new and exciting range of pointe shoes featuring groundbreaking innovation in a category virtually unchanged in over 120 years. With the latest stretch materials, these features combine to allow ultimate articulation of the foot and unparallelled connection between foot and shoe. One seamless, flawless line is now a reality.
- Outer split sole for increased contact between arch of the shoe to arch of the foot
- Flexible insole with strong center piece supporting under the foot and to the highest point of the dancer's 3/4 arch
- Wings of the shoe wrap around the ball of the foot and feather out to dancer's 3/4 arch for ultimate support
- Jersey fabric on either side of the inner heel for ease of sewing
- Improved fit to the heel of the foot for less bagging of material and added suede for increased comfort
- Flat, oblong platform for ease of balance
- Improved satin tip for longer lasting platform
- A-paste for better resilience and natural breakdown
- Designed to break at the highest point of the dancer's arch, the Axi Stretch will hit all major internal contact points of the foot for the ultimate 90 degree angle.
Available Color for Bloch S0176L Superlative Pointe Shoes:
1X - Narrow
2X - Medium
3X - Wide
Remember to purchase elastic (item ELASTIC) and ribbons (item RIBBON ), sold separately
Note: Pointe shoes should only be worn with proper training. They can cause injury if worn improperly. If you are shopping for a first pair of point shoes, it is recommended that the shoes be fitted by a professional to ensure proper fit.
Suggested fit for Bloch S0176L Superlative Pointe Shoes: Order (2) sizes smaller than your regular USA street shoe size.