Bloch BL S0100L Synergy Pointe Shoes
Synergy pointe shoe is designed to provide the dancer with the feeling of being elevated en pointe, away from the floor and up, out of the shoe. It holds the foot high and centred en pointe, giving a feeling of elevation and stability. Best suited to dancers with highly flexible insteps and ankles.
- Medium hard shank
- Holds the foot high and centred giving the dancer stability en pointe and the aesthetic appearance of an upside down letter 'L' when en pointe
- High and wide platform and the unique stitching around the box and wings of the Synergy give extra support to the dancer when en pointe
- The foot is supported by the many contact areas inside the box so the metatarsal is held firm and the toes straight
- This shoe is best suited to dancers with highly flexible insteps and ankles and the open design of the U shaped vamp enhances the line of the leg and foot
- B paste
- Cotton drawstring
- Deep U-shaped vamp and high-cut sides enhance the line of the leg and foot, while remaining supportive
Available Color for Bloch S0100L Synergy Pointe Shoes:
1Y - Narrow
2Y - Medium
3Y - Wide
Suggested fit: We recommend choosing two sizes down from your women's street style shoe. For Tween/youth we recommend choosing the same size as your street style shoe.
Note: Pointe shoes should only be worn with proper training. They can cause injury, if worn improperly. If you are shopping for a first pair of point shoes, it is recommended that the shoes be fitted by a professional to ensure proper fit.