Bloch BL S0177L Axi Stretch Pointe Shoes - Regular Shank
Bloch introduces S0177L Stretch Series line, this version is aptly called, Synthesis. Combining a more traditional full sole pointe shoe with the incredibly innovative stretch satin upper that hugs to the shape of your foot, creating a beautiful line like no other pointe shoe can and the Relevease insole gives you unparalleled support through demi and onto pointe. The full stretch-satin upper molds the foot, preventing any wrinkles when performing.
- Bloch’s revolutionary new innovation of the Relevease insole uses biomimicry to echo the function of the human spine, allowing you full flexion to demi with full support when on pointe.
- The vamp is beautifully shaped with a graduated toe box made with long lasting, all natural materials and Bloch A-Paste formula for superior performance and support.
- The high quality full stretch-satin upper has a super comfortable stretch lining with leather at the heel for grip, that gives you a sports-sneaker feel.
- A flat profile removes the rocky/bulky feel while standing flat.
- The durable, full grain leather outsole, with turn shoe construction, provides ultimate traction and control.
- Synthesis has an extremely flattened platform that gives you excellent stability and balance in all directions.
- It has a removable internal cushion for the toe box for added comfort if the dancer chooses and noise reduction technology under the pleats to keep you silent on stage.
Available Color for Bloch S0177L Axi Stretch Pointe Shoes:
1X - Narrow
2X - Medium
3X - Wide
Remember to purchase elastic (item ELASTIC) and ribbons (item RIBBON), sold separately
Suggested fit for Bloch S0177L Axi Stretch Pointe Shoes: We recommend getting fitted by our professional fitters before you buy a new pair of pointe shoes. We recommend choosing two sizes down from your women's street shoe size. For Tweens/youth we recommend choosing the same size as your street shoe size.
Note: Pointe shoes should only be worn with proper training. They can cause injury if worn improperly. If you are shopping for a first pair of point shoes, it is recommended that the shoes be fitted by a professional to ensure proper fit.