Capezio 1143W Ava #3.5 Shank Pointe Shoe
You asked. We listened. Introducing the Ava Strong Shank Pointe Shoe! This premium pointe shoe has a broad toe box and a reinforced #3.5 shank, 3/4 skived to zero. The plush, anti-slip microfiber lining prevents excess sweating and unnecessary blistering caused by friction. Features a high and wide platform for easy balancing at the barre. One of the best "training tools" for new pointe students; this shoe gentle nudges dancers to go over the box, while promoting stretch in the metatarsal and ankle area.
- Broad toe box
- Moderate vamp
- Slight "U" shaped throat flatters the arch
- Internal heel counter provides structure
- Removable surgical gel alleviates pressure on the toes
- High and wide platform for easy balancing
- Plush, anti-slip microfiber lining prevents excess sweating
- Bias side seam elongates line of the foot
- 3.5 shank, 3/4 skived to zero (3/4 Shank)
- Feathered full wing box for lateral support
- Scored ribbon motif on the ball of the foot aids with traction to the floor
- Heat embossed Capezio® logo with style number, size, width and shank on outside
- Ribbons sold separately
Available Color for Capezio 1143W Ava #3.5 Shank Pointe Shoe:
Remember to purchase elastic (item ELASTIC) and ribbons (item RIBBON), sold separately.
WW: Extra Wide
Note: Pointe shoes should only be worn with proper training. They can cause injury, if worn improperly.
If you are shopping for a first pair of point shoes, it is recommended that the shoes be fitted by a professional to ensure proper fit.