Capezio 128 Tiffany Pro Pointe Shoe with #5 Shank and Tapered Toe Box
Relevé with ease in the Tiffany Pro Pointe Shoe. This premium pointe shoe has a slightly tapered, feathered toe box and a firm, 5" leather board shank, 3/4 skived to zero (3/4 Shank). Features built-in, plush inner lining for extra comfort and a wide platform for much needed stability at the barre. Stitched pleating construction absorbs sound, making every movement gracefully quiet. Ideal for a moderate (Greek) foot. Pro Tip: When attaching Bunheads® ribbons and elastics to pointe shoes that have rose colored lining, a medium needle with a small eye works best. Suggested Fitting: For first time pointe shoe shoppers, we recommend a professional fitting at your nearest Capezio retail store.
- Slightly tapered, feathered toe box
- Rayon satin upper
- Medium vamp, low sides
- Round shape throat
- Hand-flattened crown
- Stitched pleating with quiet toe construction
- Wide, high platform for stability
- Anti-slip, rose colored interior lining
- Traditional side seam, satin binding with elastic drawstring
- Short leather outer sole
- #5 leather board shank, 3/4 skived to zero (3/4 Shank)
- Full wing box for lateral support
- Scored ribbon motif on the outsole aids with traction
- Embossed Capezio® logo on sole
- Best Fit: Medium to wide forefoot with tapered toes
- Begin half size up from street shoe size
- Ribbons sold separately
Available Color for Capezio 128 Tiffany Pro Pointe Shoe with #5 Shank and Tapered Toe Box:
Remember to purchase elastic (item ELASTIC) and ribbons (item RIBBON), sold separately.
Note: Pointe shoes should only be worn with proper training. They can cause injury, if worn improperly.
If you are shopping for a first pair of point shoes, it is recommended that the shoes be fitted by a professional to ensure proper fit.