Bloch S0130L Sonata Pointe Shoes
The Sonata Pointe Shoe is designed for students and professionals with flexible arches, and it's features combine to stabilize the foot en pointe. The Sonata has an unsecured heel and, with the design of the shank, works together to support and align the foot en pointe. With less resistance from the shank past the break point, the dancer will feel well supported and uplifted when en pointe.
- A soft sponge cushion insert is inside the box at the platform, which gives extra comfort and protection when standing en pointe, acting as a shock absorber
- Complete with removable internal gel toe cushions
- For the dancer with very flexible arches, Sonata actively supports the foot under the metatarsals while still allowing the foot to arch at the 3⁄4 mark
- Wide, rounded platform
- Medium U-shaped vamp and high-cut sides give support
- Full-length, medium strength shank is partially detached from the shoe past the break point, which gives less resistance while remaining supportive
- Noise reduction under the pleats
- Heel has a snug, narrow fit
- A paste
- Cotton drawstring
- Removable internal gel toe cushions
Available Color for Bloch S0130L Sonata Pointe Shoes:
A: Very Narrow
E: Very Wide
We recommend getting fitted by our professional fitters before you buy a new pair of pointe shoes. We recommend choosing two sizes and a half sizes down from your women's street style shoe. For Tweens/youth we recommend choosing a half size down from your street shoe size.
Note: Pointe shoes should only be worn with proper training. They can cause injury, if worn improperly. If you are shopping for a first pair of point shoes, it is recommended that the shoes be fitted by a professional to ensure proper fit.