Bloch BL S0161L Grace Pointe Shoes - Regular Shank
Bloch introduces the first of two new models of its Dance Sports Fusion line, this version is aptly called, Grace S0161L. The first thing you will notice is the incredible lightness. Weight-wise these are our lightest pointe shoes to date, yet you will find them incredibly supportive. The box shape is so elegant and designed to fit and support the foot for maximum comfort.
- Bloch’s revolutionary new “Relevease” insole allows you to easily roll through relevé onto pointe while strategically placed cushioning provides ultimate shock absorption and gives you a sports shoe feel.
- The vamp features a beautifully shaped, graduated toe box made with long lasting, all natural materials and Bloch A-Paste formula for superior performance and support.
- The high quality full satin upper has a super comfortable backing that gives you a sports-sneaker feel.
- Grace has a very flat profile under supporting foot, so there’s no rolling when standing flat.
- The durable, full grain leather outsole, with lightweight construction and laser-scored pattern, provides ultimate traction and control.
- Grace has an extremely flattened platform that gives you excellent stability and balance in all directions. It has an internally cushioned toe box for incredible comfort and noise reduction technology under the pleats to keep you silent on stage.
Available Color for Bloch S0161L Grace Pointe Shoes - Regular shank:
1X - Narrow
2X - Medium
3X - Wide
Remember to purchase elastic (item ELASTIC ) and ribbons (item RIBBON), sold separately
Note: Pointe shoes should only be worn with proper training. They can cause injury if worn improperly. If you are shopping for a first pair of point shoes, it is recommended that the shoes be fitted by a professional to ensure proper fit.
Suggested fit for Bloch S0161L Grace Pointe Shoes: Order (1 1/2 - 2) sizes smaller than your regular USA street shoe size.