Capezio 1140W Kylee Pointe Shoe
- Moderate inner toe box
- Three-quarter box
- Moderate vamp
- Slight u-shaped throat
- Satin binding with elastic drawstring
- Plush, anti-slip microfiber lining prevents excess sweating and blisters caused by friction
- Standard side seam
- Lowered profile
- Moderate hand-flattened crown
- Moderate platform
- #1 leather board shank contains a half-skived (1/2 Shank) orange board tongue for added support
- Flex point on tongue of shank allows for greater flexibility at the ball of the foot
- Traditional stitched pleating with quiet toe construction
- Begin 1 size up from street shoe size
- Ribbons sold separately
Remember to purchase elastic (item ELASTIC) and ribbons (item RIBBON), sold separately.
Note: Pointe shoes should only be worn with proper training. They can cause injury, if worn improperly.
If you are shopping for a first pair of point shoes, it is recommended that the shoes be fitted by a professional to ensure proper fit.