Capezio 1146W Phoenix Pointe Shoe
Expertly hand-crafted and designed to rise above the rest! Capezio Phoenix incorporates lightweight technology and sleek lines to provide dancers with precision and grace.
- Slightly tapered inner toe box
- Low vamp
- Slight u-shape throat
- New plush binding provides maximum stretch
- Plush, anti-slip micofiber lining prevents excess sweating and blisters caused by friction
- Bar-tacked elastic drawstring prevents accidental pull outs
- New heel design relieves excess pressure from the Achilles (ideal for Achilles tendonitis) and provides mobility at the Achilles to promote deeper pliés and better jumps
- Bias side seam elongates the line of the foot
- Slightly raised sides accommodate higher insteps
- High and feathered wings provide lateral support
- Moderate crown is hand flattened for sleek fit and feel
- High and wide platform for easy balancing; removable surgical gel on internal platform edge to alleviate toe pressure
- Reduced sole provides better grip and balance on the floor
- Half-skived (1/2 Shank)
- 2 leather board shank provides light support and maximum flexibility at arch
- Skived ball of foot encourages smooth roll-through and articulation
- No pleats for smooth and sleek finish
- Begin a half size up from street shoe size
- Ribbons sold separately
Remember to purchase elastic (item ELASTIC) and ribbons (item RIBBON), sold separately.
Note: Pointe shoes should only be worn with proper training. They can cause injury, if worn improperly.
If you are shopping for a first pair of point shoes, it is recommended that the shoes be fitted by a professional to ensure proper fit.