Capezio 121 Aria Pointe Shoe with #3 Shank and Broad Toe Box
Pro Tip: When attaching Bunheads® ribbons and elastics to pointe shoes that have rose colored lining, a medium needle with a small eye works best. Suggested Fitting: For first time pointe shoe shoppers, we recommend a professional fitting at your nearest Capezio retail store.
- Broad inner toe box
- Moderate vamp
- Round shaped throat
- Satin binding with elastic drawstring
- Plush, anti-slip microfiber lining prevents excess sweating and blisters caused by friction
- Narrow heel
- Bias side seam elongates the line of the foot
- Standard sides
- Moderate hand-flattened crown
- High and wide platform for easy balancing
- Reduced sole length eliminates excess at the heel
- 121: Half-skived #3 leather board shank for light support in the arch
- Traditional stitched pleating with quiet toe construction
- Best Fit: Medium to wide forefoot with toes of even length
- Begin 1/2 size up from street shoe size
- Ribbons sold separately
Available Color for Capezio 121 Aria Pointe Shoe with #3 Shank and Broad Toe Box:
Remember to purchase elastic (item ELASTIC) and ribbons (item RIBBON), sold separately.
WW: Extra Wide
Note: Pointe shoes should only be worn with proper training. They can cause injury, if worn improperly.
If you are shopping for a first pair of point shoes, it is recommended that the shoes be fitted by a professional to ensure proper fit.