Serenade and Serenade Strong Pointe Shoes S0131L / S0131S
The Serenade is designed with extra support to control the foot laterally, offering a narrow, snug fit at the heel. Helps dancers inclined to sickle or fall off pointe sideways.
Offering all the wonderful attributes of the Serenade but with a stronger shank, the Serenade Strong is designed with extra support to control the foot laterally, offering a narrow, snug fit at the heel. The wide platform helps dancers inclined to sickle or fall off pointe sideways.
- The design of the shank under the metatarsal assists in holding the foot back in the shoe and so consequently the foot is well supported
- The platform is a wide oblong shape with less height in the box, which helps to give lateral support when en pointe
- The wide platform of the Serenade can help support a dancer that is inclined to sickle or fall off pointe sideways
- The Serenade is available in standard and strong shank which makes it ideal for class and performance
- Deep U-shaped vamp
- Full-length shank supports under the metatarsal to help hold the foot back in the shoes
- Heel has a snug narrow fit
- Noise reduction under the pleats
- Cotton drawstring
- A paste
Available Color for Bloch S0131L Serenade Pointe Shoes:
E: Very Wide
Shank: Regular Shank, Strong Shank
Size Fitting: We recommend getting fitted by our professional fitters before you buy a new pair of pointe shoes. e recommend choosing three sizes down from your women's street style shoe. For Tweens/youth we recommend choosing one size down from your street shoe size.
Note: Pointe shoes should only be worn with proper training.They can cause injury, if worn improperly. If you are shopping for a first pair of point shoes, it is recommended that the shoes be fitted by a professional to ensure proper fit.