Virtisse Apogee Pointe Shoe
Apogee is a premium, hand-made pointe shoe, hand crafted on a classical last. A durable, unbreakable non-plastic shank minimizes break in and prolongs the lifespan of the shoe making it perfect for dancers of any level, including professionals. The reinforced, machine-stitched non-slip sole is made of recycled leather. Long wings and pre-arched construction provide excellent balance, support, stability and greater contact with the floor. Lightweight with exclusive noise absorption technology in the platform and pleats due to the innovative direct stitching method, Apogee is recommended for dancers with a medium to high arch.
- Box Shape: Slightly tapered
- Platform: Larger platform, moderately wide
- Vamp: U-shaped, medium length
- Shanks: Available in Soft (S) and Medium (M), which are more flexible 3/4 length shanks, Hard (H), a full-length shank recommended for dancers with strong feet and Double Hard (HH), a reinforced full-length shank
- Drawstring: Cotton (elastic available as special order)
- Suggested Fitting: Typically, 2 ½ sizes smaller than US street shoe size
Please note: Apogee runs slightly wider than other Virtisse models and should be ordered one width down
This combination is not available yet, check back soon or try another combination!